Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Springfield College Graduate Program In PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT …
assistant (PA) is a health professional who practices medicine in partnership with physicians. week. The training takes place in a number of clinical facilities, The College is ranked in the 2013 edition of “Best Colleges” in the top tier of “Best Regional
MARCH 2013 PRESIDENTIAL REPORT LAURA PIMENTEL, MD bill was heard this week. The bill lowers the interest that carriers pay on judgements that are paid over time. sional on the Board, aside from physicians, is a physician assistant.
Rounds Schedule For The Week Of March 18, 2013
Rounds Schedule for the Week of March 18, 2013 Mon. Mar. 18 Assistant Professor (Neurology), Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Created Date:
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT PROGRAM
Assistant Professor of Public Health & Community Medicine •Joseph Sansone, 2013 via CASPA and applications will no longer be accepted after August 1, 2013. PRINCIPAL FACULTY alternative to physicians
Physician Assistants In Orthopaedic Surgery
American Academy of Physician Assistants © Copyright 2013 SPECIALTY PRACTICE: PAs in Orthopaedic Surgery P hysician assistants physicians. American Academy of Physician Assistants © Copyright 2013 Two days a week, he assists at surgery with his supervising physician,
March 17 – 22, 2013 September 29 – October 4, 2013
Earn all of your Continuing Medical Education credits in one week Cost effective Family Practitioners, General Practitioners, Internists, Physicians Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, and Nurses. Cancellation Policy: Ph.D. Assistant Dean, Office of CME PRE-TEST 8:30 a.m. Pre-Test (1 hour)
MEDICINE PEDIATRICS ASSOCIATES
Assisting physicians with daily duties in an extremely busy pediatric and (NOT ALLOWED TO APPLY TO 2013-2014 MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AT LEAST 25 HOURS PER WEEK. MINIMUM OF 35 HOURS PER WEEK IS PREFERRABLE. SALARY/COMPENSATION: Based on skill level at hourly rate. Full medical