We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
- Medical Assisting - Administrative, Associates Degree
- Billing & Coding Specialist, Associates Degree
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assistant
- And more...
At Animal Behavior College (ABC), we're dedicated to helping animal lovers pursue animal careers. Owned and operated by experienced pet industry experts, our school offers hands-on animal career training experience. We offer flexible scheduling and the opportunity to study from home for a portion of the program. For graduates, we also offer the best job placement opportunities available in the nation.
- Veterinary Assistant
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
- Respiratory Therapy
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
Springfield College Graduate Program In PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT …
assistant (PA) is a health professional who practices medicine in partnership with physicians. week. The training takes place in a number of clinical facilities, The College is ranked in the 2013 edition of “Best Colleges” in the top tier of “Best Regional
MARCH 2013 PRESIDENTIAL REPORT LAURA PIMENTEL, MD bill was heard this week. The bill lowers the interest that carriers pay on judgements that are paid over time. sional on the Board, aside from physicians, is a physician assistant.
Rounds Schedule For The Week Of March 18, 2013
Rounds Schedule for the Week of March 18, 2013 Mon. Mar. 18 Assistant Professor (Neurology), Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Created Date:
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT PROGRAM
Assistant Professor of Public Health & Community Medicine •Joseph Sansone, 2013 via CASPA and applications will no longer be accepted after August 1, 2013. PRINCIPAL FACULTY alternative to physicians
Physician Assistants In Orthopaedic Surgery
American Academy of Physician Assistants © Copyright 2013 SPECIALTY PRACTICE: PAs in Orthopaedic Surgery P hysician assistants physicians. American Academy of Physician Assistants © Copyright 2013 Two days a week, he assists at surgery with his supervising physician,
March 17 – 22, 2013 September 29 – October 4, 2013
Earn all of your Continuing Medical Education credits in one week Cost effective Family Practitioners, General Practitioners, Internists, Physicians Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, and Nurses. Cancellation Policy: Ph.D. Assistant Dean, Office of CME PRE-TEST 8:30 a.m. Pre-Test (1 hour)
MEDICINE PEDIATRICS ASSOCIATES
Assisting physicians with daily duties in an extremely busy pediatric and (NOT ALLOWED TO APPLY TO 2013-2014 MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AT LEAST 25 HOURS PER WEEK. MINIMUM OF 35 HOURS PER WEEK IS PREFERRABLE. SALARY/COMPENSATION: Based on skill level at hourly rate. Full medical