- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate
- Dental Assisting - Associate
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
- Veterinary Assistant
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been categorized at the highest level of higher education: the Carnegie Commission (which evaluates the achievements of faculty, current research, leading edge curriculum, and accreditation) has recognized UC as a Doctoral/Research University — Extensive. Each year, this urban, public, nonprofit university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world. The online programs connect students to a dynamic community of devoted educators, accessible research, and a dedicated support team.
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy
Springfield College Graduate Program In PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT …
assistant (PA) is a health professional who practices medicine in partnership with physicians. week. The training takes place in a number of clinical facilities, The College is ranked in the 2013 edition of “Best Colleges” in the top tier of “Best Regional
MARCH 2013 PRESIDENTIAL REPORT LAURA PIMENTEL, MD bill was heard this week. The bill lowers the interest that carriers pay on judgements that are paid over time. sional on the Board, aside from physicians, is a physician assistant.
Rounds Schedule For The Week Of March 18, 2013
Rounds Schedule for the Week of March 18, 2013 Mon. Mar. 18 Assistant Professor (Neurology), Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Created Date:
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT PROGRAM
Assistant Professor of Public Health & Community Medicine •Joseph Sansone, 2013 via CASPA and applications will no longer be accepted after August 1, 2013. PRINCIPAL FACULTY alternative to physicians
Physician Assistants In Orthopaedic Surgery
American Academy of Physician Assistants © Copyright 2013 SPECIALTY PRACTICE: PAs in Orthopaedic Surgery P hysician assistants physicians. American Academy of Physician Assistants © Copyright 2013 Two days a week, he assists at surgery with his supervising physician,
March 17 – 22, 2013 September 29 – October 4, 2013
Earn all of your Continuing Medical Education credits in one week Cost effective Family Practitioners, General Practitioners, Internists, Physicians Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, and Nurses. Cancellation Policy: Ph.D. Assistant Dean, Office of CME PRE-TEST 8:30 a.m. Pre-Test (1 hour)
MEDICINE PEDIATRICS ASSOCIATES
Assisting physicians with daily duties in an extremely busy pediatric and (NOT ALLOWED TO APPLY TO 2013-2014 MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AT LEAST 25 HOURS PER WEEK. MINIMUM OF 35 HOURS PER WEEK IS PREFERRABLE. SALARY/COMPENSATION: Based on skill level at hourly rate. Full medical