- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Choose from over 200 online undergraduate and graduate programs designed to take you where you want to go.
- Online tuition rates at SNHU are frozen at 2012 levels for the fifth consecutive year.
- Online education with SNHU means 24/7 access. Multiple term starts per year mean you’ll finish your degree faster.
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Summarize the roles, functions, and impacts of an effective healthcare manager.
- Evaluate existing research using quantitative statistical tools to assist in healthcare management decision making.
- Identify, evaluate, and respond to common types of healthcare ethical dilemmas.
- Describe the value of personal and professional development, community service, and life-long learning in healthcare management.
- Evaluate the impact of information systems and technology on healthcare processes and the securing of health information.
- Analyze the strategic impact of human resource development and management on healthcare organizations.
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
Springfield College Graduate Program In PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT …
assistant (PA) is a health professional who practices medicine in partnership with physicians. week. The training takes place in a number of clinical facilities, The College is ranked in the 2013 edition of “Best Colleges” in the top tier of “Best Regional
MARCH 2013 PRESIDENTIAL REPORT LAURA PIMENTEL, MD bill was heard this week. The bill lowers the interest that carriers pay on judgements that are paid over time. sional on the Board, aside from physicians, is a physician assistant.
Rounds Schedule For The Week Of March 18, 2013
Rounds Schedule for the Week of March 18, 2013 Mon. Mar. 18 Assistant Professor (Neurology), Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Created Date:
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT PROGRAM
Assistant Professor of Public Health & Community Medicine •Joseph Sansone, 2013 via CASPA and applications will no longer be accepted after August 1, 2013. PRINCIPAL FACULTY alternative to physicians
Physician Assistants In Orthopaedic Surgery
American Academy of Physician Assistants © Copyright 2013 SPECIALTY PRACTICE: PAs in Orthopaedic Surgery P hysician assistants physicians. American Academy of Physician Assistants © Copyright 2013 Two days a week, he assists at surgery with his supervising physician,
March 17 – 22, 2013 September 29 – October 4, 2013
Earn all of your Continuing Medical Education credits in one week Cost effective Family Practitioners, General Practitioners, Internists, Physicians Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, and Nurses. Cancellation Policy: Ph.D. Assistant Dean, Office of CME PRE-TEST 8:30 a.m. Pre-Test (1 hour)
MEDICINE PEDIATRICS ASSOCIATES
Assisting physicians with daily duties in an extremely busy pediatric and (NOT ALLOWED TO APPLY TO 2013-2014 MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AT LEAST 25 HOURS PER WEEK. MINIMUM OF 35 HOURS PER WEEK IS PREFERRABLE. SALARY/COMPENSATION: Based on skill level at hourly rate. Full medical