- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate
- Dental Assisting - Associate
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Practical Nursing
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
- Veterinary Assistant
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Respiratory Therapy
Pittsburgh Technical College offers you a career-focused education shaped by industry insiders and employers. Get the skills that can get you the job in 24-month associate programs and 9 to 15 month certificate programs that include business, technology, medical and design degree opportunities.
- Medical Coding - online
CURRICULUM VITAE Sophia F. Dziegielewski, Ph.D., L.I.S.W.
Clinician and Clinical Assistant Professor in Residency Program and Martin Army Hospital, Ft. Benning, GA 31905 with the assignment of 10 physicians and contract management staff. Program, University of Central Florida,
Introduction – Southwestern Oklahoma State University …
Training Program within the Department of Athletics at Southwestern Oklahoma State All medical decisions are made under the direct supervision of the SWOSU team physicians. athletic trainer shall appoint assistant athletic trainers and graduate assistants. The head athletic,
MARY ANN BURG, MSW, PH
Social Work, University of Central Florida. 2002 1994 – 2002 Assistant Professor and Research Director, Department of Community Health & primary care settings: A survey of primary care physicians in the Southeastern United States.
Occupational Health (MPH) – Welcome To The University Of …
Health is a 43 credit program designed for either physicians in practice who are interested in the residency but can not spend 2 years away from their practice (They complete their MPH first while
-P RE HYSICIAN SSISTANT DVISEMENT ORKSHEET AND ULSA
Tasks physicians usually perform. They take medical histories, perform physical examinations, order laboratory tests and x-rays, make preliminary implied between any applicant, student, or faculty member of the Physician Assistant Program at the Health Sciences Center.
Recent Studies And Reports On Physician Shortages In The US
(UCF) and the Florida International University (FIU). Both initiate a state loan forgiveness program that draws physicians to regions in need, increase the physicians since no medical school or physician assistant education programs exist in Wyoming.38