- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Choose from over 200 online undergraduate and graduate programs designed to take you where you want to go.
- Online tuition rates at SNHU are frozen at 2012 levels for the fifth consecutive year.
- Online education with SNHU means 24/7 access. Multiple term starts per year mean you’ll finish your degree faster.
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Summarize the roles, functions, and impacts of an effective healthcare manager.
- Evaluate existing research using quantitative statistical tools to assist in healthcare management decision making.
- Identify, evaluate, and respond to common types of healthcare ethical dilemmas.
- Describe the value of personal and professional development, community service, and life-long learning in healthcare management.
- Evaluate the impact of information systems and technology on healthcare processes and the securing of health information.
- Analyze the strategic impact of human resource development and management on healthcare organizations.
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
CURRICULUM VITAE Sophia F. Dziegielewski, Ph.D., L.I.S.W.
Clinician and Clinical Assistant Professor in Residency Program and Martin Army Hospital, Ft. Benning, GA 31905 with the assignment of 10 physicians and contract management staff. Program, University of Central Florida,
Introduction – Southwestern Oklahoma State University …
Training Program within the Department of Athletics at Southwestern Oklahoma State All medical decisions are made under the direct supervision of the SWOSU team physicians. athletic trainer shall appoint assistant athletic trainers and graduate assistants. The head athletic,
MARY ANN BURG, MSW, PH
Social Work, University of Central Florida. 2002 1994 – 2002 Assistant Professor and Research Director, Department of Community Health & primary care settings: A survey of primary care physicians in the Southeastern United States.
Occupational Health (MPH) – Welcome To The University Of …
Health is a 43 credit program designed for either physicians in practice who are interested in the residency but can not spend 2 years away from their practice (They complete their MPH first while
-P RE HYSICIAN SSISTANT DVISEMENT ORKSHEET AND ULSA
Tasks physicians usually perform. They take medical histories, perform physical examinations, order laboratory tests and x-rays, make preliminary implied between any applicant, student, or faculty member of the Physician Assistant Program at the Health Sciences Center.
Recent Studies And Reports On Physician Shortages In The US
(UCF) and the Florida International University (FIU). Both initiate a state loan forgiveness program that draws physicians to regions in need, increase the physicians since no medical school or physician assistant education programs exist in Wyoming.38