We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
- Medical Assisting - Administrative, Associates Degree
- Billing & Coding Specialist, Associates Degree
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assistant
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
At Animal Behavior College (ABC), we're dedicated to helping animal lovers pursue animal careers. Owned and operated by experienced pet industry experts, our school offers hands-on animal career training experience. We offer flexible scheduling and the opportunity to study from home for a portion of the program. For graduates, we also offer the best job placement opportunities available in the nation.
- Veterinary Assistant
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
- Respiratory Therapy
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
CURRICULUM VITAE Sophia F. Dziegielewski, Ph.D., L.I.S.W.
Clinician and Clinical Assistant Professor in Residency Program and Martin Army Hospital, Ft. Benning, GA 31905 with the assignment of 10 physicians and contract management staff. Program, University of Central Florida,
Introduction – Southwestern Oklahoma State University …
Training Program within the Department of Athletics at Southwestern Oklahoma State All medical decisions are made under the direct supervision of the SWOSU team physicians. athletic trainer shall appoint assistant athletic trainers and graduate assistants. The head athletic,
MARY ANN BURG, MSW, PH
Social Work, University of Central Florida. 2002 1994 – 2002 Assistant Professor and Research Director, Department of Community Health & primary care settings: A survey of primary care physicians in the Southeastern United States.
Occupational Health (MPH) – Welcome To The University Of …
Health is a 43 credit program designed for either physicians in practice who are interested in the residency but can not spend 2 years away from their practice (They complete their MPH first while
-P RE HYSICIAN SSISTANT DVISEMENT ORKSHEET AND ULSA
Tasks physicians usually perform. They take medical histories, perform physical examinations, order laboratory tests and x-rays, make preliminary implied between any applicant, student, or faculty member of the Physician Assistant Program at the Health Sciences Center.
Recent Studies And Reports On Physician Shortages In The US
(UCF) and the Florida International University (FIU). Both initiate a state loan forgiveness program that draws physicians to regions in need, increase the physicians since no medical school or physician assistant education programs exist in Wyoming.38